Friday, March 14, 2014

The Dangers of Complacency

Watch  this  video and then read the paragraph below:

Who runs the United States of America?  The citizens do, or at least they should.  Instead of sitting by and watching the downfall of our economy get up and DO something.  Turn off the TV, read the 5,000 Year Leap, read up on what your congressman is voting on in Washington as well as in your state, go to your city counsel meetings.  BE AWARE of what is going on around you and stand up for freedom.  If we spend all of our time on entertainment we have no right to complain about what is happening in our country.  Instead we may proudly boast to our grandchildren (when they ask us why we let our freedoms be taken from us), "I knew it was happening, but I didn't know what to do about it so I watched my favorite TV show every night or read my favorite novel to get my mind off of it."
STOP THINKING "SOMEONE ELSE" WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM.  You have a responsibility to your children, grandchildren, and country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment